I was nominated by Alextheshadowgirl! ♥ Thanks!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
1. What’s your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, to be honest! I have seen all the seasons of House though, and miss it!
2. Name any place you want to visit in future and the reason why.
Everywhere. I want to go absolutely everywhere and it makes me sad that travel is so expensive! Recently I’ve been most fascinated by France.
3. What’s Your OTP (One true pair)?
I don’t know!!
4. Name your all-time favorite villain.
I want to say Captain Barbossa. He’s just so sarcastic.
5. Share any of your embarrassing moments.
XD no. I try to forget those, lol!
6. Why do you blog about what you blog about.. ?
Because words and literature have become my life and I love to be able to share my thoughts about writing. Also with a book coming up soon it’s nice to have a “website.” :)
7. Name a book that made you cry.
The Book Thief! And the movie did, too!
8. Who is your idol?
I don’t know that I have one right now…
9. Who is your favorite singer/band?
Currently the only band I’ll listen to is Coldplay. I also love The Lumineers, The Civil Wars, Taylor Swift (her new album finally grew on me) and OneRepublic.
10. What are your thoughts about me?
That you are an awesome person for nominating me! ♥♥ Thanks!
- What flowers would you absolutely need to have in a garden?
- Have you traveled? Where to?
- Do you have pets? And if so, do they seem to have an attitude?
- Is there an album you’ve listened to so much that you memorized the lyrics?
- Any goals you want to reach this year?
- What’s the last book you read and enjoyed?
- And a book you haven’t read, but want to?
- Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
- Do you keep a journal?
- Share one of your all-time favorite quotes.
6 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
I still haven’t read The Book Thief, but I really need to!! And congratulations on the award! :)
Well we have much in common. Because I have seen all the seasons of House too and The Book thief made me cry. And you can’t even imagine my fascination with France. So Great answers!
We should be friends!!
Aren’t we already? 😀
Thanks so much for the tag! The answers should be up on the blog soon-ish. I just have to get writing first ;)
Thanks for tagging me, Mariella! I’ll get to it soon!